IMPORTANT - You must reserve a spot online to guarantee your reservation. Class space is limited.
* denotes a class that is faster paced; we highly recommend having taken at least 5 kickboxing classes before trying a * workout so that you are familiar with the moves.
Please note that you have up until 8 hours before workout start time to cancel your reservation without penalty. After that time, if you cannot come to the workout, the following No-Show policy is in place:
- If you have an UNLIMITED monthly enrollment, a $10 No-Show fee will be charged to your credit card on file.
- If you have a LIMITED-VISIT enrollment (i.e. 10 workouts/month), your visit will still be deducted from your monthly balance.
- If you have a SINGLE-CLASS pass, you lose the class pass.
- If you have a time-based pass (i.e. 6-month pass), two (2) days will be subtracted from the end of your pass.
- Important - if you are feeling unwell or have been exposed to someone who may have an infectious disease (i.e. COVID-19) that could be transmitted to others, please contact us and we will waive the No-Show fee. We would rather you err on the side of caution and will not penalize you for being responsible and respectful of others' health and safety.
- Note - there are no No-Show fees for online-only classes.